Monday, January 12, 2009

Doreen's Doggie Delights

http://www.doreensdoggiedelights.com/products_page.htm
I live in West Michigan with my husband and our two fur kids, Lucy and Wrigley. Since I’ve been unemployed, I have been looking for something to do in today’s economy.

I love to bake...but, I didn’t need to eat my goodies, and decided that I’d make a go of trying to bake something for my “kids.” Purposefully, not adding sugar, but leaving all the good stuff in place, I baked up a batch of pumpkin-peanut butter/banana cookies. The house smelled heavenly as the cookies baked.

After making several batches and passing them among my friends, and getting great reviews, I felt inspired to give a business a try.

We watch Food Network and have watched several inspiring stories of folks starting their businesses from their kitchen...one batch at a time. So...with God’s help, I too will succeed.

Recently, I started a social network: www.goingtothedogs.ning.com and www.goingtothecats.ning.com to help generate some contacts. What I didn't expect was the outpouring of love and support the network would have as we work together to save the lives of dogs and cats across the states as well as helping each other. Please, if you have a few minutes, come and see what we are doing.

Part of my dog cookie sales go towards rescue causes so please buy with that in mind.

No comments: