**UPDATE**WE ONLY HAVE ABOUT $150 LEFT WHICH IS NOT ENOUGH TO PULL ANYDOGS ON MONDAY EXCEPT MACK WHOM WE HAVE A RESCUE LINED UP AND SPONSORED FOR…WE NEED SOME DONATIONS TO HELP CONTINUE OUR SUCCESSFUL EFFORTS IN STANTON. PLEASE CROSSPOST AND THINK ABOUT EVEN DONATING $1 TO THE CAUSE…WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SURRENDER 1 MORE DOG TO THIS RESEARCHER IF WE CAN HELP IT! IF SOMEONE WISHES TO RESCUE A DOG IN MONTCALM, PULLING AND TRANSPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
Thursday we pulled Rocko as he was an owner surrender Shepard mix who was available for pulling. He is going to be vetted and await his rescue/adoption if you know anyone interested in adopting him, please let Laurel know firstname.lastname@example.org
We also pulled a dog that was another owner surrender that was NOT on PF…Dolly was a tall Walker Coonhound that was pulled and vetted to be Heartworm Positive, so we will need to treat her. This will cost about $135 which obviously dips into our pulling funds. We need to also address another dog at Last Day Dog Rescue that has also come from Stanton as HW+(Carson) so we will be raising funds to help with those 2 dogs on top of our ongoing efforts to keep the dogs safe from R&R.
If you wish to donate Directly to the rescues handling their care, please visit their websites…and just remember to put a note or memo on the donation that it is for Dolly, or Stanton dogs.
Now for the bad news: We did NOT pull Mack, …BUT it was only because they were not released to rescue today they are not available until tomorrow, but we have a few adoption prospects on those dogs so if they are able to be adopted out, we will gladly accept that fate! Fred & Wilma are not longer listed on PF so we will check to see if they were adopted=) We have been working with Montcalm on keeping an agreement to hold these dogs for us UNLESS they are adopted so we will be able to pull them unless they go to a forever home and not worry about them going to R&R. Hilda will not be able to go into rescue/home until Monday 01/12/09 so we can pull her then if we have enough funds.
What do we need? We need a Pitbull rescue to help us with Casper…he was listed as a lab mix, but is clearly apbt and we now need a rescue to step up for him. We have fully vetted him but may have some dog aggression. If interested please contact Laurel email@example.com to work with her on coordination.
There is also a German Shepard that is in need of a GSD rescue to step up for her…again if interested please contact Laurel firstname.lastname@example.org. She is at the shelter right now and awaiting an approved GSD rescue. We will try to get pics up tomorrow of her.
We have a ChipIn set up or email it to paypal address email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can or know someone who can help us save these dogs!!! We can set up an application to foster as well.
I will be working with the current rescues on the dogs they have to help them find forever homes for the dogs, but the other day I accidentally gave the wrong link to our sister site, lol…so it is really… http://goingtomynewhome.ning.com/