Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stand Up 2 Cancer

I do not regularly get to watch Adult TV anymore because of the kids being home 24/7 but this morning I dropped them off at my moms so I could get some things done and I turned on The View (which I dislike more now with new cast since Star & Merideth left) but they had a blurb on Stand Up 2 Cancer which is being held by ALL the major networks ABC< NBC< CBS which is history making, but anyway my point is that you can purchase a star for as little as $1 for a family member effected by cancer which is GREAT plus others can support that same star and donate more if they want...you can start your own group fundraiser, or just tune in on September 5, 2008 8pm est/pt.
I have saved the link under my favorites if you are interested in checking it out or donating...if interested in adding to my stars, I purchased one for my grandmothers Maryann Bulow & Loris Carlin-Dixon who both passed away from cancer. You can add a donation onto those stars or you can add your very own for another loved one!

No comments: