Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I hate ladders


URGHHH I just typed a whole blog and it was deleted when I submitted...anyway I do not have a ladder to finish the front of the house on my own so I have to wait on that...As I was saying before when it was deleted, a guy drove by the other day and felt compelled to stop and critique me on why I was starting from bottom instead of top and I told him I was a stay at home mom and this is what I could get done when my hubby was not home because he is limited to when he can work on it (1-2 days a week). He was also "concerned" for my safety on the ladder when I was working on the peak to the porch. I normally hate ladders and will not get on them, but I was sooo eager to see what it would look like when I painted the colors on the trim work, so I attempted it. I was using the ladder the right way, he was just trying to "sell himself" and later handed me a flyer because he paints houses for a living...not kidding...

Do you think we should put red shudders on the 2nd and 3rd floor windows????

No comments: