Monday, July 14, 2008

More on my House


Well I decided to give you a different shot today of the side of our house that we don't usually see...it is opposite of our driveway and there is no "yard" over there that is ours so we don't ever go over and see it until now that we are painting it. Our house shows just how HUGE it is from this side view, so it is just not seeming to be a quick project as you can tell. My husband told me that I should not have painted the trim on the driveway side just yet because he wanted to scrap/sand/torch more of the paint off before, but I just had NO patience and am sick of this project taking soooo long...it is mid July and we started months ago=( SOOOOOO I may end up redoing that side all over, but I am not going to bother with the "unknown" side of the house!

No comments: