Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feelin' Guilty


For many reasons...#1 I have not posted many crafty things up, just photos of my house (I have another one today) but it has been soo hard to focus on making cards/scrapbooking when the house is moving along soo slowly and #2 I have been searching for a job=( which has not been going as well as I would like. #3 I feel guilty that my house inside is a MESS because of my other focuses lately...

I will post some coasters up later today once I get photos loaded, but for now here is a pic of the house updated as well as 4th of July pics=) Have a good one!!! The house is hard to tell but I finished the bottom of the columns Red and The top of the porch rail is painted now (we were going to replace it but I am not holding my breath for that to get done, lol)...I also sanded more on the steps to be stained.

No comments: